I've been thinking alot about what to write. I clicked the ' New Post' link a
few days ago but nothing came to mind as i stared at the screen. But then, why should i even think about what to write next? Hmm
So instead of brooding about the past or trying to find an answer to all of the bizarre thoughts and feelings i have, maybe i'll just focus on something on a happier note. Something more recent eh?
You know how there's that one person you don't quite like? Not hate or even really dislike, more of an on and off liking. One minute you like the person because this this and that, the next you're irritated by that person because of what he/she just did or said?
Yeah well i know this one girl who makes me feel that way. She's really smart and all, but i guess when you have superior intellect it'll only be for the better if you're abit more humble about it right? More down to earth? I once joked with her, saying it's unfair that she gets all the good grades, and her reply was " It's not my fault you don't study as much as i do," Something along those lines. I guess it just pushed my buttons.
It's not a matter of whether i did study or not ( which i did and i wasn't far behind her, ) It was just the way she said it. Anyway, yeah, i guess you get the picture on why i don't quite like her sometimes.
But somehow, we're much more civil with each other now. Maybe i just learnt to not be so petty, and maybe she's just much more likable and sociable now. Hmm. I don't really care which, but i am glad things turned out the way it did.
And yeah, she was the one who motivated me back into studying when i sort of lost my drive to. I know, it sounds weird. How can you lose your drive to study with exams just around the corner. But it happened. And i was slacking big time. And when i half-jokingly asked my friend to motivate me, amongst those who tried, she did the best job. Actually only one other person tried because i only asked............one other person. Haha. And that other person's reaction was just to say that if i don't study, she'll ............slap me? Uh huh. You see the kind of people i deal with here?It's a wonder i ever remained sane......
err.....
Heh
Anyway, on a more serious note. I can't help it, amidst all the craziness, i have to be a little bit serious. Even though for just two seconds. Maybe it's just this year. The significance of this year, how it's going to be our last year in the school. Perhaps that's the reason why everyone seems to be much nicer towards each other, more tolerant. Determined to have a great last year.
Maybe we all see it as our last chance to hold on and never let go. I don't know. I guess we've been with each other for so long that the idea of separation, well, maybe we just want to go our separate ways without ever truly losing each other.
Coming from a madrasah, I've been in there eversince primary school. These people i go to school with, i attend class with, have been the same old people eversince primary one. We've come a long way. Separation? Maybe one day... a long time from now. I guess we're just not ready. But then again, who is?