Welcome
You came to me
Head upright
Back straight
Yet the shadow silhouetting
the door
Is not the genuine article
It's a beautiful doll
with broken springs
And a porcelain face
cracked in half
But held together by slivers of clay
I see unspilled tears
threatening to make little rivulets down
blushing cheeks
And the slender fingers
that tremble so slightly
And the walk that falters
It's so painful to watch
A walking time bomb
Push the red button
It's time for your self-destruction
me
Begum Farah
16
Madrasah Al Maarif
Temasek Polytechnic
School of IT
I'm a GETer!
Loves//
My Laptop!(i love youu!!!)
Music
Anime
All night phone sessions
Hot chocolate
Wishlist//
TPSU Sub Comm
4.0 GPA
Flawless skin
Enough time to do everything i want to
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
You know what, i found a very good friend in someone. Hee. I don't usually make friends easily, and i mean real friends. But then again, it's not like we all open up to simply anyone.
Still, i'm glad i gave this friendship a chance.
Teacher's day is around the corner, as are then all important exams. I don't know how well i'll do, considering my lack of effort. But i hope i'll pull through alright.
In the mean time, i'm just going to try my best, and not set my expectations too high. Because now, i know what i want,and what i want isn't everything. I'll work my way towards it.
My bio book has been left untouched far too long for comfort. I have a test tomorrow, so i'd better get started. The clock reads 10:50. If i don't do well on this test, i wont freak out. But i'll have to abandon the projects i've embarked on recently. At least temporarily. I'll have too sooner or later. Better sooner.
This is, by far, the shortest post i've ever submitted. I guess there's a first for everything eh?
Goodnight then. I hope i'll stay awake long enough to cover the important chapters :D
Hee.
.kon. Tuesday, August 15, 2006