Third post today, this is seriously becoming like my journal. I write entries all day long in my journals, it's no wonder they finish so quickly. But then, I use them to write notes, do math workings, write, draw, doodle, everything, so it's not unexpected.Hmn :)
Anyway, I finally did pull myself together and write a small little something in my notebook. I need to get my priorities straight, I don't write for anyone but me. If I try to force something out like I've been doing, I'll only pressure myself, and in the end, I won't have anything anyway.
:) So I'll just type it out tomorrow, and have fun tweaking it, heehee
It was a real relief to write something after agonizing the entire day trying to come up with something and failing miserably.
Oh how small my world is. Read, write. Eat, sleep. School, home. Ah well, I like it that way, I don't think I can handle too big a world, too many inhabitants,and I'm a selfish person, so:)
hee, how'd it get to this? Who knows. Anyway, it's 12.02, I'm going to bed. Last two exams today . . later, yay! Or in Tamaki's words, " Mon Ami! Mon Ami! Yahoo! "
Nitez