Gah, third day of fasting. Finally the waves of lethargy and hunger
washes over me. Funny, you'd think I'd be the weakest on first day. Heh.
So I ended up not going to school, which is pretty okay. Slept in, listened to more Corrinne May. Mumtaz wants to use the computer in abit, but I told her to let me listen to this song for a while. Didn't write or edit anything yesterday. I really need to do something today. I can't lose my momentum, and I feel so lost not writing something.
So yea, while waiting for Paralyzed by The Cardigans to load on youtube, I'm listening to more Corinne May and am blogging.
Hopefully, I'll find some inspiration. I know, I have a list of ideas, both my own and other people's, but somehow, when I go through them, either I can't envision something or I do, but I don't feel like it's ready to pen down yet. Go figure.
Talk about fussy.
I feel like eating bubur tonight. Bubur daging, or the kind you get from mosques, I like those. Haha, sorry. It's not good to think of food while fasting.
I've a list of To Dos that I've not completed, but it's not untouched at least. I cleared my desk, my cupboard and my wardrobe. Yay for organisation!
Haha, me, the neat freak. Almost anyway.
Gah! It's still not finished loaded. Ah well. Mumtaz will probably be annoyed, she hates the song, but then, all the more reason to listen to it, ne?^_^
I asked Mumtaz the other day, if she'd rather me be nice all the time and not bully or tease or annoy her always, and she said no. Haha, see, I'm not mean. I do disturb her all the time, but she likes being disturbed. Haha, weirdo. But it's mostly light banter, and anyway, I suppose she likes being given attention. Attention seeker. Hah, but it's good. I can go on bullying her to my heart's content and she'll never hate me:D
Anyway, whatever. Bakatic song finally loaded. But I'm listening to ' If I kissed you', so I'll wait for it to finish first. I realise, I've been merely ranting and blabbering this entire post, but who cares. My blog, my rules, ne?
Aite, it's finished. I'm off to go drown myself in a whirlpool of emotions courtesy of Paralyzed. Blasted song has that effect me everythime, mind boggling really.
So, ja ne~
Btw, Mary says, Ouran episode 25 is up on youtube! Yay! haha, * insert fangirl screaming here. * Will watch when Amal is talking to me again, so she can come over and we can watch together. :)