I'm kinda pissed. I've been cooped up in my room for ages, but I've not written anything at all. I did write a small something yesterday. But otherwise, nothing much. I was working on editing something earlier, but it dragged on for hours, and I barely made any progress simply because I didn't know where I wanted to go with it. Damn it man.
I spent alot of time on Deviantart, looking at paintings, drawings, sketches and generally artwork. How I envy people who can paint and draw. I think I'd very much rather be able to do that than write really. Because when it comes to painting, it's either your good or not. And if you're good, well, great. Writing is too versatile, too general. It's hard to call yourself a writer much less a good one.
Ah, I'm insulting my art. Hah, my art. Yeah. Whatever. I'm in the best of moods right now. Damn story won't play out.
It's usually when I want to write about something, I get a 'vision', or rather just a single image usually, and I work towards getting that picture in my mind on paper.
Haiz. I'm so disappointed I can't do it this time. Gah. And noone updated their fic today. So, nothing new to read. I don't want to reread anything. Watched Fruits Basket earlier, episode 1 to 8. Something wrong with 9, couldn't load properly. So I gave up. And went back to looking at pictures.
The house is so hollow, honest. It's like, everyone exists and moves, but they're not really there. Like ghosts, drifting by. Or maybe it's just me, maybe I'm the one who's so unreal just now.
Gah, don't know. Ignore me, am in a fairly weird mood. At least today's wednesday, meaning, Inuyasha and Shamanking : )
Have to go to school tomorrow. Can't be absent 3 days in a row. For some unknown reason, Ami yanked my blanket off me this morning demanding if I've been suspended. Huh? Where's that come from? Er. . Right. And I thought I had an active imagination. Which I do, only, it's not active enough right now, grr.
Well, yea. Heh. Weird mother. I hate school, did I ever say that? Yeah well, I do.
Hate it really. Only good thing about it, English lessons, writing, T. Sarinah,
T. Saf when I see her, other teachers on the favourite list ( I know, I actually feel guilty having a favourite list, coz, no matter how much I love or hate a subject, the teachers have still worked hard trying to pump all that knowledge in my head, and they should be equally acknowledged and respected and loved, but, can't help it ne? Can't remain impartial or lukewarm forever )
Anyway, yea. That. Oh, and friends I suppose. And the little things you get used to in the class, the people, the steady buzz of conversation, minutes that crawl pass, the lazy drone of teachers when you're sleepy, sleeping in class, breaking rules, doodling in books and notebooks, writing in classes, stories or journal entries. Daydreaming. haha. I like looking around sometimes, just looking. Pretending I'm not part of the class, just an outsider looking in.
Heh, I think I'm being abit sappy. Oh well. Suddenly, I feel happy enough to give that story of mine another shot. So I'll just go write it out, and do another one later. I've one hour till Animania! :D:D:D
Anime otaku signing off, oyasumi nasai!