I've been doing a bit of writing. Trying to put something together for a yearbook contribution. Every class gets to hand in two submissions for each language. I was going to collaborate with Amal, but I also want to do one on my own.
Zul, Nissa and Hannah gave me some ideas. Choice, Pain, Taboo and Pragmatism. I don't know if any of those will work, but I'm writing about them anyway.
That first post today was my attempt at Choice. It's not great. It's barely good really, but yeah, i was going to try a different approach. Haven't done dialogue for a long time, really.
Turned out abit too . . ehe, dark. Nailul agreed it wouldn't do to submit that. Not very Islamic. Hehe.
The second one, was a drabble written a few weeks ago, I think. One or two.
Yea, wanted to show that to Nailul too, since I somehow can't send her the file via msn messenger. So I put it up here instead. Now, though, I can't be bothered to take it off.
In fact, I think I'll start posting more things up. Gives me more incentive to write, heh.
I'm honestly digging my own grave here. Tomorrow is A maths paper 2, and I screwed up paper 1. Instead of studying my butt off, I'm writing, listening to music and chatting with Nailul, granted, even that is mostly about writing, on my part, and photography, on hers, and whatever unimportant things we yak about.
Did I mention? No, I didn't, I met up with tuition people over the weekend. On both saturday and sunday. Missed them terribly. They haven't change alot, but there's still some differences.
Hee.It's so good to be reunited with friends. We played - what was it, foosball? - on sunday. Zullu's team, vs. Teddy's team. It was myself, Teddy and Fadilah against Zullu, Nissa and Hannah. Sally didn't join in.
We kept trying to control our noise level, but I think we failed miserably. Still, it was alot of fun, and it wasn't as though you HAD to be quiet, we were just trying to be considerate. Enunciating the trying here, heh.
Haiz, Nailul's off watching korean drama. I finally watched an episode of that My name is Kim Sam Soon with Amal the other day on youtube. It was, sweet, I guess.
I'm hooked on youtube, did you know that? I'll either be watching anime or listening to songs and screeaching at the top of my voice, pretending I'm just as good as the singers are, when in actual fact, hehe, I sound like a crow with a sore throat. But no one's complaining so :)
Anyway, I'd better stop here. Been jabbering long enough. Back to the notebook I go. Besides, we have guests, need to salam at least.
Tara:D