AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Oh my God, I just watched Ouran High Host Club episode 25
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
So DAMN frustrating and irritating and sad . . boohoo
Tamaki's grandmom is a real cold bitch sey. So evil.
And now Tamaki's engaged to that twisted bug-eyed freak Eclair!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
It was so sedih sey. I've never watched a sad Ouran episode. They may be touching sometimes, but it's usually very happy and crazy what with the bakatic characters and all. And Kyouya's dad slapped him for being part of the club. It's not unexpected, but still!
And this is the second last episode! Meaning episode 26 is the last one! So sad. .
I wanna go on an Ouran Marathon and watch every single episode all over again, from the first one where the Host Club is introduced and Haruhi broke the vase, so she's forced to work for the Host Club to pay off her debt ( the vase was ex. ) and Tamaki realising she's a girl, not a guy. To the beach episode, learning Haruhi's afraid of thunder, and the whole thing about the twins, Kyouya, that money-minded, calculative, manipulative exremely cocky guy ( but we love him anyway ) and Honey-sempai! So cute! Then there's Mori, haha, i love Mori! Gah!
So sad. Then that stupid pastry-named dimwit made Tamaki disband the club!
Haiz. Where's Mary when you need her??? I know she hasn't watched yet, but that doesn't mean I can't go crazy on her. Unleash this inner depression that is the Host Club's end...
Haiz . . so sad. I totally screamed into my sweater when the episode ended.
Sniff. Sniff. Sob. Sob.
I'm being a total fangirl here. But who cares????? I love Ouran! And all it's crazy, quirky characters! And there won't be a season two. *Wails*
Haiz.
I came online to write at first, but then, upon checking my email, one IceQueen101, I think, sent me episodes of Fruits Basket. I'd wanted to watch that a while back. But it was episode 11, so I suppose she's sent me others before, only I don't recall ever receiving them really. Anyway, so I decided to watch episode 1, and thought, since I'm on youtube, may as well watch Ouran right? And yea. . .
AAA haha, so sadddd. * blows nose really loudly * I think I'ma go somewhere to feed this depression of mine. Yea, I'll go read some Ouran fanfic, or go look at fanart, or watch AMVs, or something. Anything to ease the pain of Ouran ending. Such a dramatic end. But then, it IS Ouran we're talking about, that should'nt be unexpected. And Tamaki was so serious for once. That selfish overgrown blonde brat. I think Haruhi really was jealous of that Eclair girl. Heh, who knows, ne? All will be revealed in the final episode of Ouran Highschool Host Club.
Ja ne~