I'm starting to pay attention to my blog again, yay!
I still have nothing for the year book. After thinking about it, perhaps the suggestions my friends gave me weren't ideal, but i'll still write about them anyway, for fun:) Besides, i wrote Choice I which was Zullu's idea, it's only fair i attempt the other ideas.
Anyway, moving on from all the writing talk. Amal was here earlier. She's been coming over almost everyday if not every other day for the past few weeks. I'm not complaining, i like the company actually. It's nice seeing each other at school and all, but it's better here, because we're more free to talk about the things on our minds. Besides, we have the computer to amuse us, hehe.
She spent most of her time today helping me look for a new blogskin. Hehe, it seems everytime i suddenly become interested in my blog, i change it's skin. Hee.
Hmm. . . what is there to talk about? Well, today's wednesday, my favourite day of the week:) Why you ask? Lots of reasons actually. We used to have English lessons on Wednesdays, A maths is always more fun on wednesdays because i'll be sitting next to Nyzah and K.Nofa. haha. Animania starts on wednesday nights. Also, I like that it's smack in the middle of the week. I like even things, symmetrical. It allows you to choose where you want to stand, how you want to see it. On one hand, half the week is gone, on the other, there's still another half to get through.
Eversince i bought the pocket Thesaurus on sunday, i've been refering to it constantly. Whether for spelling check, or just to find new words to use. Heh, crazy me.
Erm . . . Erm . . . Erm . . .
Hey, Prelims are almost over. Though judging by my lack of effort and seriousness and my disregard for it, it seems to mean very little really. But still, it's a weight off my chest.
Now, there's that one week 'break' or sorts, then Shahada and then, the dreaded O levels.
Now that's scary. Haiz, my stomach has been protesting too much, i'd better stop here. Need . . food . . :)
In anycase, i'll come back to bother whoever that's bored enough to actually read my blog:D