As you can see, i took the liberty of entertaining you people by posting the results of the various ( too many! ) personality quizes i took. heh.
There's something wrong with some, so if you see any blank spaces, you've got to highlight it to read the words. Don't ask me to do anything about it, I can so not be bothered to fix it.
I'm exhausted. Why, i don't know. But i am. We've got chem prac tomorrow, and that sucks, big time. But, whatever right?
I was actually planning on being all deep and intelligent by discussing my more favoured opinion ( i prefer to think of it as philosophy, :D ) in this life. Alas, the post on which i discussed it at great length - maybe too great a length - had an ERROR! Error! nyaaaaaaaaaa, so sedih you know! i was so intent on talking it out, and i was feeling all mature and wonderful about it, when WHAM! the freaking internet slaps my face then runs off howling with laughter at the despaired and utterly shocked and upset look on my face.
*Sniff sniff*
Don't you feel sorry for me?
*Sniff sniff*
Hiaz. Since the stupid post wasn't published, and i'm not in the mood to type everything out all over again, i won't. Maybe i should come up with a policy concerning new posts on my blog.
" All new posts must be copied and pasted onto a document on wordpad before clicking the ' publish post' button. This is to prevent loss of excessive ranting and babbling through moments of internet instability and insanity. If the post is published, the said document can simply be deleted. If otherwise, after much teeth gritting and fist clenching and even the occasional burst of tantrum, the existing copy of the said post will be saved, and published another time, when the computer has decided to overcome it's moment of weakness "
Now that was very long. Since i've notheing further to say, apart from
DEATH NOTE WAS SOOOOO COOL!!!
SUGOI!!!
SUTEKI!!!
KAKKOI!!!
KIRA IS SUCH A BRILLIANT MASTERMIND!!!
L IS SOOO COOL!!!
BUT I PREFER KIRA COZ HE IS SOOO SMART AND INTELLIGENT!!!
HE IS A GENIUS!!! A TENSAI!!!
AAAAAAAAAAA
I LOVE YOU KIRAAAAA
AND THAT DUDE THAT PLAYS INUI FROM THE FIRST CAST OF PRINCE OF TENNIS DREAM LIVE TENIMYU!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU
AAAAAAAAAAA
SUGOI!!!
SUTEKI!!!
KAKKOI!!!
and
I don't like malay . . .
Iie , i think i might even almost hate it . . .
malay . . .
fshh. . .
Without further ado, i bid you adieu.
Crazy me, no?