I am the laziest pig ever. Nyaha. But really, i need to buck up. O levels are important afterall. Nyehehehe
So it's raye. Haha, it's finally here. Every year, i go through the same thing on the last day of fasting month. It's something like a bittersweet feeling really.
Ramadhan has always been my favourite month afterall. Yet with the coming of Shawal, well, there are perks aren't they?
Moving on to the next phase in life, eating all day long, heavier wallets ( nyaha )
In truth, it's a lot more deeper than that, but whatever ne? I don't feel like writing in down. I'll keep it to myself thank you very much :P
^_^ ^_^ ^_^
I really miss my computer in my room. I've been using the outside computer these past few days. . . weeks? First, it got infected by a virus, then i had to wait for my father to get round to fixing it. When he finally did, the internet went bust. Now the thing's working, but i have no internet excess. Thankfully, all my documents are in tact.
If they were all lost, it would have sucked big time. All the stories ( only a few actually, but the original copies of the finished and edited or finished but unedited yet ) and the pictures i saved from the internet. I have a thing for saving artwork i like, hehe. Also, i have all the songs i downloaded in there. . . which is a lot really.
I had all the documents saved in my yahoo email though, but the songs! My music, my precious music . . .
Blah, they're still there right? So shuttup already.
Fine.
Heh, i'm pulling an Ibu Shinji right about now, hee hee hee. Honestly, that dude loves talking to himself, aloud!
Mada mada dane
kyahhh, i love that phrase. Hehe, switching into fangirl mode now.
Ne, i really don't have much to say eh? But i don't want to get all deep, not right now while i'm still so high and happy.
As you may have noticed, i posted Maryam-chan's poem on my front page. I really liked - like - it, so there. She hasn't given my permission to do so though. I asked. . . on her blog. . . on her tagboard. Ah, well, if she says no, i can just change it. But it's really good. * sucking up here, let it stay Maryam-chan! *
haha, my dad's giving me ' the look '. You know, that sideways glance, silently observing my every move from the corner of his eyes, watching, eying, looking at the clock, pretending ( or not ) to watch the television.
Heh, i'm in trouble. Wakakaka
Alright then, i'm making no sense anyway. And my head's starting to spin. Will blog first thing tomorrow morning! If i can get to the computer in time anyway. We go through morning rush too in this house. But instead of running to secure a spot on the bus, we're competing for computer seats. Who gets to use first, and who has to wait. Honestly, you'd think having four computers in the house is enough.
* grins sheepishly * Hehe, well, since one is actually a laptop and belongs solely to my father, that leave three to be shared amongst five people ( yes, even my youngest bro, Muhammad, has discovered the joy of the computer at the tender age of almost-four. He has also come to learn of the art of not sharing. Just like all of us )
Which brings me to MY computer. Which is SUPPOSED to be shared between myself and my sister. Not working though. All i need to do is enter the room and say to her " Bug off brat, it's my turn " Even if she's only been there for five minutes.
So i'm a bully. Shoot me. I'm nice most of the time anyway . . . * crickets *
Blah. Hey, she's twisted too you know. She's the one who actually LIKES being bullied, since she apparantly doesn't want me to suddenly turn nice overnight. I know, i asked.
Haha, fine fine! You're bored, i'm tired, and my dad-turned-secret-agent is watching. So, nights. Oh yea, a happy raya to whoever that has not enough of a life to bother reading this :D:D:D
haha, and , please forgive all my quirkiness, and weirdness, and everything else that's wrong with me ( nearly everything ) Blah, who needs you. I love me^_^
Hee hee hee hee. Fin, stop.
Oyasumi nasai!
Ja ne~