I just finished writing that stupid puppet story thing that's been bothering me for the past week or so. Finallyyyy! I am so proud of myself. Granted it needs a whole lot of editing and changing, but at least the rough version is done. And i'm quite pleased with certain parts of it. I actually took some of my previous drabbles and used it as part of the story. See, writing mindless drabbles help. Alot.
hehe
I'm just so pleased. So all that's left it is smooth all the jagged ends out, stitch everything up together nicely and viola, a new morbid, disturbing short story written by yours truly.
Gah. I'm going nuts. I'm drowning in a sea of euphoria. haha. So anyway, thought of skipping school tomorrow, Dee Dee asked if I wanted to join her and Fatmah study or something. But I guess not. I promised Aisyah K. I'd show her the story tomorrow. So I'll keep that promise. That means not sleeping after sahur to edit and print everything out. But yeah, I think I can handle that.
Now, I can study in peace. Puppets, don't you bother me any longer! I've another puppet story brewing in my head though. Actually, it's already all laid out, just waiting to be written, but it's not being demanding and is contented with waiting for now. I'll work on that one one day. For now, I'm glad I got this one off my chest.
Bleah, I'm not posting this one here though. It's meant for mine and my friend's eyes only. Well, Maryam, Aisyah K. , Nailul and Iylia's only I guess. Since I told them about it, and constantly complained and whined to some of them about having difficulty penning it all down. They deserve to read it, no?
Hee. Feel so happy. Anyway, it's 12.18. Sleep calls!
Ja ne~