It's 1.26 am, and my head is starting to spin, haha. Sleep calls, but I will not heed it just yet.
I read a few poems on deviantart. Yes, the website doesn't only showcase artwork such as paintings, drawings, phototgraphy and so on, but also literature. I'm not sure about short stories, since the only thing I've come across is poetry, but I'll find out tomorrow.
Anyway, I really enjoyed reading those few poems, they were different from the few I've read before, in terms of structure and composition. So loaded with emmtions you know. I have to admit, that even I sometimes, whose attention span can really be very short at times, don't get the poems I read on first try. Mostly because I don't really read it, you know, but I don't seem to be having that problem anymore. Good thing, eh?
But yea, I liked the poems I read. Haha, I wish I could write something even remotely close to that, but, I'm no poet. Can't put words together like that to save my life.
But anyway. We have tomorrow off from school, so it's almost as though we're on a short holiday. Friday, Saturday and Sunday at home. I realize I have to study though, ugh. Wonder if I will. If I know what's good for me I will.
Don't plan on sleeping in so late tomorrow. I'd really rather wake up early. I'm not fasting, so I've no reason to wake up for sahur, or to stay awake afterwards, seeing as I don't need to wait for subuh, but I do want to wake up early nonetheless.
Haiz, you know, I wanted to talk about something, but honestly, it slipped my mind. I'm too sleepy to try to recall. So I'm going to stop fighting it, and just let sleep wash over me. Sweet, sweet rest. Btw, Mary's making a blog. Yay for her!
hehe. As you can see, I changed my blogskin, added a tagboard and that music thing. It's playing Passage by Vienna Teng, one of my favourite singers. If you get a hold of the lyrics, it's quite sad really. But then, I'm sure it's obvious from the melody of the song itself. Why am I so hopelessly attracted to and in love with sad and depressing stuff? Who knows, I like them, period.
Read a cute PoT ficlet. It had this language pun joke at the end, hehe, funny, ne.
Alright, alright! I give! I'm going to bed. Oyasumi nasai. Ja ne~