My idea of a perfect day
Waking up early and watching as the darkness of night dissipates replaced by the soft colours of morning from my room window.
Shower, dress, and go for a walk. There's a trail at the back, one end leads to my grandmother's house, the other, i've never followed. So i'll walk on that one first, before going in the opposite direction all the way to my grandmother's housing estate. I'll buy the newspaper from the convenience store near my grandparent's house, then amble back home.
I'll finally sit down to a big breakfast of which orange juice is a must, before reading the papers.
The rest of the day will be spent reading, but not at home. I'd go to some cafe, or, preferably, Cafe Galilee at Bedok Library, unlimited excess to books no?
Come lunchtime, i'd be joined by a good friend, either Amal, or DeeDee, or even Maryam. We'd talk, and laugh, and have a good time. most probably Amal.
Then we'd go out somewhere. If it's Amal, we'd probably go to a bookstore somewhere to purchase books ( after she stuffs her bag with as many books she possibly can ). We're a bunch of bookworms, did you know.
A trip to a comic store is also a must. I'm not sure if we'd actually buy anything, but we'll go there nonetheless.
We'd buy ice-cream and find somewhere to pass the time; in a park or something, somewhere peaceful and quiet. Then, i'll fulfill my promise of following Amal to go watch a soccer match in some unknown stadium. We'd probably get lost going there, and we'd be just as confused going back, also, our purchases for the day ( books! ) would constantly get in our way, but we'd have fun all the same.
Amal and I would cheer which ever team Amal's supporting during the match ( because I don't know anything about soccer teams, i only know how to play the game ), and grab every chance to shout out ' Referee Kayu! ' ^_^
At night, i'd go online, catch up on my fanfic reading, read afew DNs, chat abit with whoever's online, usually Mary, make long blog posts not unlike this one, and maybe write abit if i can. Otherwise, i'd just listen to music or watch anime on youtube.
I'd end my day by making an entry into my journal, writing things i'd not written on my blog, and things i have. I'd curl up under my blankie, wish God a goodnight, though we all know He doesn't sleep, i do though:) and fall into a deep slumber.
Wonderful day, that is. One day, i'll definitely make it happen.