So the Death Note timings are out. But since Maryam-chan and I are planning on going on Monday, after her physics practical, we'll have to wait till at least Saturday to get the timings for Monday.
Ah well.
More importantly, is our Iftar tomorrow night. Graduating science class of 2006 is planning a night out, we're gonna break our fast together then go for terawih as a group.
After days and days of agruing, they finally decided on Zam Zam. Uncle Yassir says it's opposite Sultan Mosque, so now i know where to keep in mind while getting lost, hehe.
Also said the murtabak is ' Power! ', and that we should be there early, so yea, will keep that in mind.
I really hope Amal and Mary turn up. More so Mary, coz she mentioned possibly skipping it out on her blog. You hear me Mary?! You're not not going!
^_^
Arabic Paper 2 in abit. Wonder how i'll do. Wonder if the powers that be will somehow miraculously make me understand the passage and suddenly turn into a very able translator. Haha, i don't know. i sure hope so. But, i'll just do my best, ne?
I came up with a long list of ' Things i want to do ' the other night. It ran four notebook pages, i think.
I never realised how much it is that i want to do, or have done. From simple, everyday things like reading the papers daily and going for walks, to more ambitious aspirations, like world peace. Haha, nah, that one just popped up from no where. But it would be a good thing, eh?
It's really true then, that the human wants are like bottomless pits, never satisfied, forever empty and hungry for more.
Haha, moving on . . .
Maryam and I signed up for the 3 day ' life in TP ' thing. She enrolled in Life sciences, i think, while i opted for business. I know that what i was initially eyeing for was the whole IT related courses, but since this is only a three day thing, why not keep my options open and dive into new things. If i don't like it, it's only three days of torture, right?
It's 11.40, so i'd better go do other things. Will have to leave in about an hour and a half, so, let's amuse myself with other things till then.
Ja ne~
I know! Dream Novels. . . * sighs dreamily * haha. Oh Mary, what have you done to me? You've turned me into such a sap! But i can't help it. . . dream novels, no?