Can i just say how much i love Tezuka Kunimitsu?
I love Tezuka I love Tezuka I love Tezuka
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
( fangirl screaming ensues )
haha. I just read an Atobe/Tezuka/OC love triange DN. It's a series DN on endless-dreamers.
Haiz, so sweet. I love the ending. I usually hate love triangles, i tend to find the girl caught in the middle pretty stupid. But ah well, what can i do? In spite of that, the aforementioned DN was the second love triangle DN i read today, the first being an Inui/Yanagi/OC DN. Hmn ^_^ That was pretty nice too.
You know, a humongous cockroach found its way into my room just now. I was in the middle of reading a DN, i think it was the inui one, when my ' bug alert ' senses started tingling, and i turned to my right, and an enormous, disgustingly huge cockroach entered my room. It headed straight at me, so i did what every sensible girl would do if she were in such a position.
I screamed.
I screamed loud and clear, and i repeated my scream a few times.
Lucky for me, the cockroach made a swerve to its left, towards the wall, so i jumped half-way across the room and ran out, still shreiking, and calling for my bibik.
Then came bibik to the rescue. She chased the cockroach to a corner and captured it in a wad of tissue. Ew, the cockroach could bloody well fly, did you know that? So gross.
So yea, so ends the mind-boggling tale of the runaway cockroach.
Heh.
So anyway, today, myself, Amal, Maryam, Maryam's sis, Rahmah's sis, and Adillah's sis went out jalan raye. And yea, it's kind of funny. Coz instead of bringing along they're own sisters, we tagged along. Hehe, i'd wanted to make a comment about how we were like they're temporary sisters for the day, Amal and I, but i felt it inappropriate. Heh, coz i dunno them well, so yea. Even if it was a joke.
We only made two house calls; Adillah's, and T.Sarinah's. T.Sarinah served us lagsania, however you spell it. It was so sedap. And now that i think about it, none of us complimented it, even though we really should have! Haiz. . . minna-san no baka . . . actually, forgetful would be more precise. Or something along those lines.
Though it was pretty brief, it was okay. I'd fun. WE, had fun. And that's all that matters, right? And i got to see T. and her house, so that's good. Also, it was problem-free ( apart from trying to figure out how to get into T.'s house, hehe ) and it was with my two closest friends. So, good eh?
We met Iylia friday night, at the Macs in front of my house. We, meaning Dee Dee and I. It was a fun-filled night, with lots of smiles and laughter, and a whole lot of chaos. Could we have expected any less? I guess not.
It was great, meeting such a dear and wonderful friend like Iylia after so long. Iylia, as always, was full of stories to tell. In comparison, Dee and i had barely anything to relate. Honestly, haha, we seem to have no life compared to Iylia.
Still, it doesn't really matter. Iylia's a brililant enough storyteller to make up for that. Heh. Thinking about that night brings smiles onto my face. Iylia and her loud, infectious hyena-like laughter. Dee and her typical careless, accident-prone self. And me stuck in between, wedged there like a slice of cheese between two buttered bread.
The poor dear's off to Vancouver till january. I say poor coz the flight there seems to be posing a whole lot of problems, and they're really frustrating her. So yea. Hope it all works out for her.
She also mentioned her parents talking about migrating. Seriously. I don't quite know what to think. Except if she does, i'll bloody well miss her a whole damn lot. I mean, i love the girl! She's the weirdest, funniest, loudest, noisiest, bestest, most generous, most entertaining, most wonderful friend anyone can every hope to have. Honestly, knowing Iylia is like knowing half the population of Singapore. Wherever that girl goes, she sees her friends. And wherever she goes, she MAKES friends. She's so not shy at all, she totally approached strangers and befriends them.
And she's most possibly moving to another continent? Where the only contact with her is via chatting,blog posts and e-mails? And that occasional face-to-face meet when and if she comes back home for a visit.
I'm not stressing over it, coz whether it'll happen or not, it's very well not happening tomorrow, or next week for that matter. So, we still have a lot of time at our disposal. But just entertaining the idea of her leaving . . . it's sad. So, so sad. I'll miss that piece of kurap a WHOLE lot man.
So, we'll just have to make the best of our time together, eh?
anyway, i'm going for a VS concert on 1st dec with Maryam and her oneechan. Not sure if it's with her family, but even if it is, it shouldn't matter all that much now should it? I don't know what my parent's reaction will be like when they find out it's a night performance. Yea that's right, i didn't exactly say, but neither did they ask. In anycase, even if i don't quite like coming back home late, i'm a big enough girl to take care of myself don't you think? And it's not like i do it often, it hardly happens. Plus, it's from a perfectly decent concert, not from a wild night out at a club dancing and drinking.
Heh.
So anyway, 2.23 am. Sleep calls, so i'll leave you with there words:
Yudan sezu ni ikou~
Tezuka Kunimitsu~
I love our favourite seigaku buchou. sighhs dreamily. Oh Tezuka.. ^_^
alright then, nights.