Mood 2 hours ago . . . melancholy
Almost to the point of being . . . depressed . . .
I guess, one of my biggest problems is controlling my emotions. I still get mood-swings.
On the plus side, i refrained from snapping and being horribly rude to Amal when she called just now. Was in a bad mood, and somehow, hearing a cheerful voice on the other side of the line seemed to rub it in. But i bit my tongue, took a deep breath, and calmed down.
Then the whole melancholy thing. Dunno why. After effect of being upset i suppose. But if i felt that way earlier on, a good dose of Tennis no Oujisama and Nana Kitade - Kesenai Tsumi erased all traces of it. Yokatta, ne?
Nyaa... shouldn't spend life being upset or depressed or be pulled down by anything. No matter how hurt, angry, or sad you are. Always lift your spirits, and raise your head towards the sky.
Smile, no? And be happy. Carefree.
I find that i am an extremely contradictory person. But it's okay. I tend to be deep and intense sometimes, yet i always try my best to be as lighthearted and relaxed as possible.
I can just picture Inui suddenly popping up from behind, going ' Rikutsu ja nai '
But, whatever Inui. So what if it's illigical. Data doesn't lie? It's not always accurate, so there! :P
Inui: Data wa uso tsukanai you
Me: urusai!
Kikumaru: * pops up from no where * hoi hoi!
I'm going nuts. Well. Depresed. No depressed. Happy? So smile. The end. Moral? There is none, if there is, go figure it out by yourself! I'm sleepy, it's late, i wanna curl up under my blankie and dream sweet sweet dreams of tennis rackets and tennis balls and wonderful wonderful tennis players.
kabaji: usu
Yamerooooooooo
Oyasumi~