Welcome
You came to me
Head upright
Back straight
Yet the shadow silhouetting
the door
Is not the genuine article
It's a beautiful doll
with broken springs
And a porcelain face
cracked in half
But held together by slivers of clay
I see unspilled tears
threatening to make little rivulets down
blushing cheeks
And the slender fingers
that tremble so slightly
And the walk that falters
It's so painful to watch
A walking time bomb
Push the red button
It's time for your self-destruction
me
Begum Farah
16
Madrasah Al Maarif
Temasek Polytechnic
School of IT
I'm a GETer!
Loves//
My Laptop!(i love youu!!!)
Music
Anime
All night phone sessions
Hot chocolate
Wishlist//
TPSU Sub Comm
4.0 GPA
Flawless skin
Enough time to do everything i want to
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Time: 12.32 am
Music playing: White night fantasy by Nightwish
Mood: None - too sleepy
Nailul said " You're gonna be one hell of a writer you know that? "
You know what Nailul? I think, maybe, just maybe, i do know that.
One day, someday. But i'm glad you think so. Because it gives me the courage to believe that it just might be true.
White Night Fantasy gave me inspiration to write a story just now. I think, i'll try my hand at love stories. But like Nailul also pointed out, i love tragedies. Afterall, i am of opinion the best love stories don't always have happy endings. And that suits me just fine.
Nightwish's music can be so haunting.
Enchantress came to me and said" Meet me at the lake tonight, "I hummed this song to the whiteThrough the shroud of snowI saw ParadisePeace, no more liesCrestfallen soulRest for this nightLove is hereRight here under my wingsI dream of wolvesWith them i runFor me she lengthened the nightI am homeI am in peaceCrestfallen soulRest for this nightLove is hereRight here under my wings ( 4 x )I don't think of snow, somehow. I just see my story playing over and over in my head. The last time a song ignited my muse so was Aquarius by Within Temptation. I love it when it's like this. It's not me who comes up with the stories. They unfold by themselves in my mind. Taking shape. Stories truly spring, unbidden, in the mind of the artist.
.kon. Wednesday, November 15, 2006