Hmn, my last post was on Fri night. It's Monday now, or rather, Tuesday morning.
I'm blogging far lesser than i expected to, considering i'm in the middle of hols and have all the free time in the world.
But that's exactly it! I've so much time on my hands, and nothing to do with it! -_-;
Haizzzzzz
haha. I still have those pile of books i borrowed from the library. I've finished 2 so far . . . so that leaves 14 . . . -_-;
lol. Remind me to never be so greedy in the future. In anycase, till i start tutoring my lil bratties, i've got naught to do. Except ESPS, ( eat,sleep,play, shit, as Rahmah puts it ) lol. kinda cute really.
Well. I slept over Dee's house sat night. We watched ' My super sweet sixteen ' on MTV. Apparantly, there was some marathin, coz we ended up watching brat after brat get their way with whatever it is they wanted for their super extravagant parties. Seriously! I never really thought such brats existed! They are 16 year olds, with the body of 20 year olds, and the mentality of 6 year olds, by the way they acted. Some people have all the luck.
So dee and i had a fun time dissing all those teenagers half-way around the world. ^_^ Yea, i know, we're two bored chicks. heh
Then Mummy came back from Mustafa with indian food. yay us! And we ate. Chew chew, taste, swallow. Yum ....
And we watched a movie. Dee and i have been going on a hindi movie marathon, and it lasts as long as we're in her house. hehe. That night, we watched Krrish.
We ended up sleeping late. See, we decided to sleep in Afzhal's room that night, so we could play music, and dance like the crazy girls we are in the dark. It was hilarious. I think, if it weren't for the aircon, we'd have sweated, and the room would have been perfumed with our wonderful wonderful sweaty scent. hehe
Sun was more fun. Yea.... it was. At about 1 or so, all the cousins were in Dee's room playing a game of Bluff. And everyone was cheating. so, every other turn, someone would pick up the top most card, and cards would either sudden rain onto the person who cheated, on the person would give a loud cry of ' crap! ' or ' shit! ' or ' damn !!! ' and he/she'd have to take the entire deck of cards.
But since cheating and bluffing was rampant, the pile of cards in the middle was always a very small one. ^_^
Later on, K.Noor convinced me to go over to her house, to attend the small surprise party she'd planned for Aisyah K. I didn't want to in the beginning, seeing that we were all having such a great time playing bluff and all, and really, it's been quite a while since us cousins had spent time together ( a few weeks, i think ) But in the end, what persuaded me was that too few people came, and that she'd actually added my name onto the cake so i'd better come.
I knew it was for Aisyah, the whole thing, but i didn't know it was for me either! So. . . so yea . . . how could i not go right ? ? And it was really unexpected . . . so yea . . . that was sweet of them.
hehe. And at least, Maryam was there.
You know what i did when i saw Maryam, i launched into a very familiar
" Maryam oi! "
hahaha. That day was fun. Especially with the both of us making so much noise and all, cheering and laughing, and exchanging stories about what we did friday night. While i stayed for jam and hop, she went for her VS concert. It was fun.
Then we played charades! lol! seriously LOL. I'm glad i went in the end. You should have seen the expression on Aisyah's face when we brought out the cake! haha! That was brilliant!
She was soooooo surprised and shocked, she was utterly speechless . . . well, almost anyway.
haha
It was good, we had fun. Lots of smiles and laughter. And i got to bring back some of the cake.
^_^ yay me!
Okaylahhh. i know laaaaa. I'm damn boring laaaa. I don't have anything exciting to relate or anything even remotely interesting.
But i can't help it okayyy. Lol. erm erm errrrrrrrmmmm
Oh! I talked to some of our PLs last night. Muahahahaha.
I chatted with Hakim for a while, then we ran out of things to say, lol. Then i chatted with Ben, but after a while, he'd to go. Then Farhan came online. And i talked to him till like, 2+++++++++ in the morning. hahaha
Now that was seriously hilarious. He's super fun to talk to. So enthusiastic and all. ^_^
But he says he's hardly online, so, too bad eh?
sooo
lalalalalalala
falalalalala
oh! I'm going to escape on thursday! yay me. With Nailul. And i'm sleeping over Farhah's house Thu night, maybe.
I've got that stupid doc. appointment on wed. Which is tomorrow. Haiz. Well, Dr. Wong says whatever it is, there ain't gonna be an overnight stay involved. So when it happens, i'll just go, get my hand cut up and diced to pieces ( okay, that's exaggertaing. ) then stiched up and i can go. Weee.
Then hopefully, it'll all be better, no more hurting or discomfort, no more pain or painkillers. I hate eating medicine! Blueh! There's a chance it might come back, there's a chance it might not. But let's just be optimistic and think ' it might never rear it's ugly head again! ' yay!
^_^
Fine fine. You're bored. I have no life. Humph. Fine, go away you. Shoo. I'll just go somewhere and fend for myself . . . alone . . . all alone . . . with no one beside me . . .
You know! we should have a picnic one day! yea!
alrightie then, i'll go read fanfic or books or do whatever it is that can be done. Nighties!