So i've been spending my last few weeks stuck at home, on my bed completely engrossed in library books, online completely caught up in reading fanfictions, online playing random games, chatting to random people and watching random anime or other vidoes on youtube aaannndddd. . . yeah, i guess that's about it.
Hmn. I've not been COMPLETELY caged at home, of course. I've been to my cousin's houses, my aunts and uncles, blah di blah, I go out with people sometimes, mostly Amal actually, to the library or whatnot, with Mumtaz . . .
haha. Life hasn't been much of an adventure lately. And i supopse all this lazing about has got to come to an end. Heh. I guess it really is true, you can't live with absolutely nothing to do. It'd drive you nuts!
So, in light of my resolution to be more active, i will, literally. I don't quite fancy people who go round saying they're not happy with this, this and that, and they want to change it and blah di blah, but never actually get round to doing it.
So later, since it's 2.47 am right now, I'm gonna go out with Naiul. I've been wanting to get out for some fresh air for some time now. And i don't mean, take the bus to Tampines for a movie or a trip to the library for more books, i really want to just go out and enjoy nature.
So we're headed down to Bedok Reservoir. Nailul and i toyed with the idea of a picnic some time ago, but the weather hasn't exactly been promising for such leisurely activities. But since it's only the two of us, i guess it wouldn't hurt.
And if we do get caught in the rain, well, we'll just have to make sure we bring umbrellas. Also, it's been a long time since i actually played in the rain. Over a year now. hmn . . .
Now the only problem is . . . I promised to pack lunch. And the question is, what exactly is lunch? haha. Well, i'll have to think about that. Hmn . .
Life is so wonderful when you're allowed the time to jus sit back and relax. Well, life is always wonderful, even with all the trials and tribulations forced upon us. But yeah, this is coming from someone who has absolutely no attachments what-so-ever till a few months down the road, so yeah, no wonder life is so promising.
haha. Well, i really ought to get some sleep now. Would you believe this lazy pig here has not seen daylight for weeks now! day light as in DAY light. I've been skipping morning and fast forwarding to afternoons for ages, it's time i showed my face to the early morning sun.
Well, that aside, good night!