Yay! Amal's home! Amal's home! hahaha, i sound so excited. But my bestie's home okay, after one WHOLE WEEK! and we weren't exactly on the best of terms when she left. So i missed her.
haha. Just got off the phone with her, i think we chatted for almost an hour. I don't usually talk on the phone early in the morning ^_^ but yea . . actually, i don't use the phone much in general. Except to talk to Amal. Or call my mom or things like that. Neither do i watch much TV. Where'd that come from? lol. Was just thinking. heh.
hmn. ..
Anyway, yea. I'm glad to have her back. Glad to have a conversation with her, and i'm just glad to hear from her. hehe.
She told me she bought me something, and that really took me by surprise. I wasn't expecting anything, seeing that things in Japan can be pretty expensive. I was just hoping for photographs of the place you know. And stories to listen to, haha. It was a very nice surprise. Can't wait to see what you brought back for me. And that thingie you bought for your kimono. Glad you now have a complete set :)
haha. I wasn't expecting to type out such a happy blog post. But i guess it turned out that way in the end. I didn't know Amal was coming back tonight, see.
Well. Since i'm in such a wonderful mood. I'll just go, lest you choke on all the happy, child-like glee that's radiating off of me right about now. haha. I feel like a faerie-child, with golden locks and butterfly wings scampering through the woods painted golden by the sun above, laughing and playing, enjoying what life has to offer. ^_^
You made my day Amal. haha, though it's already about to end. hehe. Nevermind. you know what, Welcome back Amal.
muhuhahahah, i think i have to remind myself that you came back from a week long holiday, not a year-long study trip abroad! Ah well, whatever it is. Who cares.. I'm just being me, heh.:D:D:D:D:D Nitez!