Almost the whole of today was spent with my
best friend!
yay. I haven't seen her for a few weeks now, ever since school started for her and all.
Goodness, why sign up for pre-u? It's a total bore!We had lunch at
Bugis Cafe, got a bit lost trying to find the
MRT, went to RP open house where we met K.
Munirah and played some weird
cluedo-like game. Me thinks, in the nutshell,
rp is OKAY. But so far,
TP is the best yet.
Amal finally introduced me to her other best friend, but by then, he was half asleep, and i was worn out. So, apart from a nod of acknowledgement, we barely said anything else.
Amal was the only one who had the energy to be hyper throughout the entire day.
Later on, we rushed to
Kallang to buy tickets to watch the Singapore vs Vietnam match. I promised
Amal once that
I'd go watch a football match with her, so i guess that was it.
It was my first match, and even if it was kind of disappointing, since no one scored and all, it wasn't so bad. I wouldn't mind doing it again.
Hmn, so, let's go again sometime soon yea?
My parents weren't too happy with me though. I came home at about 11.10 or so. Immediately got scolded by my mother. Ah well. You can't have it all. I'm not gonna fight back or anything though. I had my fun, and if i can't go out anytime soon, it's fine by me. Besides, arguing will only make matters worse don't you think?
It'll only prove to them how incapable i am of being sensible. So if 11 is too late for them, then
I'll try to not be as late as that next time.
Though, in my defence, this is the first time nya.And Today's Lesson Learnt: If you wanna lug around an umbrella, either keep it small, or hold on to it. Else, you'll have to run across a field and road to find it when you realise it's suddenly missing. I learnt my lesson. The hard way.
ehe.
Nitez minna-
san.
ps, i think i saw that engineering guy from SP in the MRT on the way home. It looked like him, but he saw me, and didn't say anything. Then again, why would he? Heh.