Begum and Maryam's Experimentation 8, 9 and 10 were carried out today. Only 9 was perfect ( the second batch anyway ). Number 8 was a bit burnt. And 10 . . . went pop. Haha.
It was very very fun, and 9 and 10 tastes great anyway. Can't wait to put on my chef hat once more( what hat? )
I picked out the route my aunt told me to take to get to her house. hahaha, I'll have so much fun getting lost. really. Going there and coming back . . thank goodness she's paying for the travelling ^_^''
Still, it'll be fun i hope. Can read in the mrt.
Apart from the lessons, and open houses this weekend, I've decided i don't want to come into contact with anyone for as far as i can help it. So, after today, if I'm online, ignore me, unless it's really really important, like someone died or something.
For the rest of the week, a friend in need, is a pest indeed. Don't let me talk to you either kay. I MUST not be distracted! I've been putting things off for far too long, so, me thinks, if i eliminate unnecessary chatter from mine life, I'll get some things done.
i think I'm getting too influenced by Oscar Wilde. Him and his De Profundis. Me and my obsessions.