I did something stupid today. I went to
Tampines to return my library books ( due date's today ) and in the bus, i realised i left one behind. -_-''
Heh, guess
I'll have a fine
after all. But
I'll return it sometime during the week, maybe
Friday or
Saturday.
Sahilla and i had breakfast together today. I haven't seen any of the tuition people since the day we went
jalan raya. So, it was so good to see
Sahilla again.
We went to
Delifrance, and stayed for about an hour, basically talking and catching up. ^_^
Reminds me of the time Dee and I met up with
Iylia at the
Macdonalds near my house. That was a few days before she left for Vancouver. She just returned by the way, that lucky girl. So we made plans to meet up sometime during the week. Most probably Friday morning, after her dental appointment.
If this Friday is going to be anything like that night,
hahahaha, we're gonna have so much fun!
Iylia is the craziest, loudest, crack-
iest person i ever had the
privilege of knowing. The girl does the wackiest things, and she's not afraid to be
embarrassed, so a little dose of
Iylia is all you really need to ensure you have a fantastic time, wherever you are. ( I sound like
I'm promoting,
hehe)
So the plan is to have breakfast together with her and possibly her
best friend and
Sahilla, since everyone else is schooling.
Yay for catching up with friends! ^_^
Maryam wants to meet on Friday as well.
Haha, we're gonna get domesticated, and bake!
hahaha.
Suddenly, i have so many things to do, so many places to go. That calendar on my wall really was useful
after all; since i haven't gotten a new one for this year, it's been a bit more difficult managing my timetable.
Hmn, should get one.
Weeee
I'm so glad we're all making the effort
to stay in touch. You know, i feel kinda bad that i haven't been talking to
Amal much, but really,
I'm not one to hang on the phone for so long. It's usually people who call me, not the other way round,
coz the phone is outside, by the computers, and talking would mean coming in close proximity with my brothers when they're fighting over the computer and television -____- Not a very nice thought.
And she doesn't get online much, so, no chance of chatting with her either.
Maryam and i tend to miss each other all the time nowadays, but we update our blogs regularly. So that way, we update each other on what's going on in our lives, our plans, and we leave messages on each other's
tag board.
Again,
Amal doesn't update her blog all that often. So, sigh. . .
Still,
I'd better call her tonight. And
Rahmah too, haven't talked to her yet! Haven't heard from my girlfriend for
soooo long as well!
Aisyah K.,
hehe, i wonder how it is we came to be girlfriends,
haha, i honestly can't remember. Next thing you know, we were,
wakakaka, and it was kind of funny to play along, so i did. ^_^ She did become a good friend after all that, so,
yay for lesbianism? Or at least, pretending anyway.
hehehe I'm having a good day today. Hopefully, it'll carry on to be a good week!