I have the photo
maryam and i took in kimonos at
np on my desk. ^_^ That, and the i-shot prints i took with
Maryam,
naadhi-
sempai and
Rahmah, and the other one with
Syerri and
Sahilah.
It's nice to be able to look up, and see us smiling back at me.
All those teeth-flashing grins help me push aside whatever unease i have for the upcoming weeks. Sigh, i know, you're all
gonna curse me for this, but,
i'm so freaked out by our results. By my results to be specific.
Will they be good enough? Did i do well enough? How badly did they turn out? The wait is tormenting me. Especially since the day draws nearer by the second.
I know, begum shut up! But you shut up.
I'm really anxious here. One of those rare moments i let myself get swallowed up by the uncertainty the future holds.
I only pray i did well enough to be able to apply for, and get selected for the course i want to study in
tp. If not, well, it's going to be a long year.
Sigh. Well, moment of nervousness is over. Let's just get back to right now, and not worry too much. There's really nothing i can do anyway. Just pray, and hope, and pray, and hope some more.
* Looks at pictures on desk , feels heartened, and smiles *