If
i'd even a glimmer of doubt before, about my first choice for a poly, it's long gone now. I'm most definitely aiming for
tp. It's just such a fantastic place. I love the courses, the people, the place itself. And
haha, i like that it excites me, and draws me out of whatever shell i have. It feels right, you know?
=)
We managed to meet up with all of our
PLs. Okay, not all of them, but the ones we did manage to interact with anyway. So, that was awesome really. And
Amal basically pulled me to join the
mass dance later on.
we bungled up pretty bad. haha, but it was fun nonetheless.Mardhiah actually took photographs of us doing the dance! She wanted to film it, but didn't know how, since it was
Amal's dad's camera. Lucky~!
I honestly
sweated like a pig. Thank goodness i didn't smell. Went straight to the bathroom afterwards.
heh. You know
i'm not one to care so much about my appearance. But me thinks
BO is
a big no no.
Anyway, it was great! Had so much fun, enjoyed myself immensely. I totally want to enroll in that school man! I'm hoping, praying, and hoping some more!The seminar was pretty good too. Illuminating; so i'm very glad i attended it.
Also, i ran into Syerri and Sally! Omg! Who would've thought?!
Miss them so much, especially syerri. Haven't seen her for months! We took photos at the i-shot booth in IT school. So, yay for IT! ^_^