My sister decided to tag along to my aunt's house. I was supposed to have my first lesson with my cousin today, and she insisted on seeing the baby hamsters my cousin's own hamster just gave birth to ^_^''
Well, i couldn't refuse her. It's always nice to have company when you're travelling a new route.
We didn't get lost to our credit, and had no problems finding the house, so,
yay us!
Later on, we gathered round to watch the new season of American Idol. It was the auditions, so, it was bound to be interesting. I hate to sound mean - i think i am, actually - but we had a few good laughs, so . .
ehe. I think somewhere in the very foggy past, someone once said to not laugh at others. . .
hmn . . . let's just pretend i never heard of such a notion before ^_^
On a brighter note,
Maryam and I will be going to more open houses tomorrow. I can't quite think why we go to all these things, when we're pretty much bent on
TP as it is.
Haha, but it's fun i guess. Just looking around the campus, comparing one school to another, the various courses and all that. Plus, you get
goodie bags too!
haha Most importantly, i think, is that we end up having a good time, and get off at least slightly less ignorant. Good thing eh?