Welcome
You came to me
Head upright
Back straight
Yet the shadow silhouetting
the door
Is not the genuine article
It's a beautiful doll
with broken springs
And a porcelain face
cracked in half
But held together by slivers of clay
I see unspilled tears
threatening to make little rivulets down
blushing cheeks
And the slender fingers
that tremble so slightly
And the walk that falters
It's so painful to watch
A walking time bomb
Push the red button
It's time for your self-destruction
me
Begum Farah
16
Madrasah Al Maarif
Temasek Polytechnic
School of IT
I'm a GETer!
Loves//
My Laptop!(i love youu!!!)
Music
Anime
All night phone sessions
Hot chocolate
Wishlist//
TPSU Sub Comm
4.0 GPA
Flawless skin
Enough time to do everything i want to
Monday, January 29, 2007
Today's my cousin's birthday.
so,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAHID !!!!!!!!
Nyahahaha, we're the same age now. 16!
heehees.
So many happy wishes dear cousin!
I baked him a cake, which we ate just now.
hey, it
didn't turn out so bad, so,
I'm getting better. bit by bit.
^_^
even
if he didn't like it, he was very nice about it, ad complimented it to no end.
ha ha. such a gentleman. but it really was
OKAY, it
wasn't burnt or anything. and it tasted the way a chocolate cake is supposed to.
alright,
I'm done defending myself ^_^
I've been reading today!
yay! i love books.
On the
side note, i was gonna go watch the finals with my cousins, except, it being a school night and all, it's not happening. ah well.
I'll just catch it at home then.
Go Singapore!
.kon. Monday, January 29, 2007