Waaaaaaaaaaah. I'm so jealous. I'm totally overwhelmed with envy. The girls went out yesterday, and from the sound of it, they had so much fun. I wasn't invited T_T
Wah, so jealous
lah. Seriously. Especially since i haven't seen
Iylia,
Syerri and Nissa for
sooo long. T_T
*sniff sniff*
Well, at least
I'm most definitely meeting
Maryam tomorrow. Sigh.
Maryam.
Maryam I'm sad! Even
PoT isn't helping.T_T
Kinda like the other time, can't remember who invited me, i think it was Hannah. The tuition people wanted to shop for their prom stuff, and Hannah asked me along, even if i didn't have prom. Was waiting for them to give me a call, and it never came. Thought it was cancelled, but Dee ran into them shopping, so yeah.
Sigh. I know,
I'm reading too much into it.
haha.
Oritez. I'm not gonna bring up all these nonsense anymore. I'm not suited to be depressed. ^_^
I had to go for another check up today. Waited about forty minutes to see the doctor for five.
Heh. He asked me how my hand was doing, bent it a little, told me to exercise, and that was it. ^_^'' It hurt though, when he bent it, but that was expected, he pushed it more than i dared to, so
yeaaahhh.
heheMy next appointment is in 3 months, and i got a cream to rub on the scar. So it'll fade away or something like that.
On the way back, my father wanted to try a different route home, and ended up getting us lost! ^_^"
haha, it was so funny. We had a great time trying to navigate our way back, and i laughed at each of my parents in turn,
coz they kept making mistakes on where to go.
Hehe, it was pretty funny.
And i told my mom i went to
Delifrance with
Sahilla on Tuesday.
hehe. Now she knows why i was so bent on going to the library to return those books in the morning.
hee.