Welcome
You came to me
Head upright
Back straight
Yet the shadow silhouetting
the door
Is not the genuine article
It's a beautiful doll
with broken springs
And a porcelain face
cracked in half
But held together by slivers of clay
I see unspilled tears
threatening to make little rivulets down
blushing cheeks
And the slender fingers
that tremble so slightly
And the walk that falters
It's so painful to watch
A walking time bomb
Push the red button
It's time for your self-destruction
me
Begum Farah
16
Madrasah Al Maarif
Temasek Polytechnic
School of IT
I'm a GETer!
Loves//
My Laptop!(i love youu!!!)
Music
Anime
All night phone sessions
Hot chocolate
Wishlist//
TPSU Sub Comm
4.0 GPA
Flawless skin
Enough time to do everything i want to
Thursday, March 22, 2007
I just wrote a post, published it, and then deleted it.
>__________<
Don't ask. Am not in a particularly chirpy mood, though
I'm not as foul as i would like to be.
I know, go figure.
AAAAAAI have so much pent-up frustration in me! I'm bored people, bored out of my mind! My brain is rotting, i have nothing worthwhile to distract me, i lack mental
stimulation, i need a challenge!
And please don't tell me to write because i simply don't want to!
Sigh. If i write, i write for myself. I have no reason to. So don't tell me to.
I'm so frustrated right now. I just want school to bloody start! And it wont for another month!
Sigh.
At least orientation is before that . . . If only by a few days.
.kon. Thursday, March 22, 2007