The night of the gathering, during which majority of my good/close and best friends are not attending. sigh.
Well,
Mok,
Nad.k, the evil
twinnies and
erm, N
yzah and I
da will be there. And
I'm pretty sure they'd be able to cheer me up.
haha, the life of the party eh.
Some other time,
I'll just extend my invitation to my best friends then, i guess. You know, the funny thing is, that some of these people who i consider close to me, have only been so after school.
In a way, it's a bit ironic. But it's all good. I've always known i have too little friends. You have to realise, the line between being friendly with someone, and actually being friends with a person can be blurred easily.
Also, there are the different stages of friendship. But for most part, when it comes to myself, i don't claim someone as a friend, lest they really are one. N
o pretenses there. I think, however, that makes me come across as snobbish.
Ha ha, well, if you think that way, sucks to be you.