Nyahaha, just read Maryam's post. huhu. You are very, very, silly. ^___^
You sounded so stiff! Like all you had in your mind was schoolwork, when we know for a fact that since it's a CB you were talking to, you were excited. huhu
hahahahahaha. I seem to get many chances at teasing Maryam nowadays. It's turned out to be a very entertaining habit. =D
Anyway, moving on. Was talking to Hakim about Tp, and orientation workshop and ccas. Very enlightening, the talk about ccas. Now, i'm especially bent on joining Pacesetters. The fact that it's very exclusive is extremely appealing. But that aside, it does sound like something i'd enjoy.
Also, i promised myself i would be as active and as involved as i can in ccas when in poly. Mainly because, the ccas in our school sucks! So, it's nice to experience something we have all been denied for most of our schooling life; proper ccas ^__^
Another cca that caught my eye was TPSU. So, i'll most probably sign up for that one too.
It kinda sounds a bit odd, my getting so excited and planning ( in a way ) so far ahead, but, that's just it. I'm looking forward to it! I can't wait!
I can barely contain myself, i want to study again, to learn again, to be involved in school activities. I miss all that. A few months of lazing at home has made me learn to appreciate and love school life so much more.
So, yeah. Am looking forward to being a student again. Very much so.
Oh, and Random News of the day:
A box of cornflakes fell on my head when i opened the cabinet just now. Had to clean the mess up >____<
And, i like toast!
nyaha. Very pointless, and very dumb. But who cares =P
O, and i'm gonna go for maulid later. Even though i don't really want to, but i'll go. So, see you guys there.