Welcome
You came to me
Head upright
Back straight
Yet the shadow silhouetting
the door
Is not the genuine article
It's a beautiful doll
with broken springs
And a porcelain face
cracked in half
But held together by slivers of clay
I see unspilled tears
threatening to make little rivulets down
blushing cheeks
And the slender fingers
that tremble so slightly
And the walk that falters
It's so painful to watch
A walking time bomb
Push the red button
It's time for your self-destruction
me
Begum Farah
16
Madrasah Al Maarif
Temasek Polytechnic
School of IT
I'm a GETer!
Loves//
My Laptop!(i love youu!!!)
Music
Anime
All night phone sessions
Hot chocolate
Wishlist//
TPSU Sub Comm
4.0 GPA
Flawless skin
Enough time to do everything i want to
Monday, March 26, 2007
Sometimes, i like to sit alone outside during the nighttime. A steaming mug of something
chocolaty before me. I breathe in the scent of something solid and filling, and trace smoky patterns with my gaze.
Sometimes, i like to lean back in my chair, elbows on the armrests, hands holding each other in silent contemplation of life. My life. And everything in it.
Sometimes, i wish moments like this lasts forever. The quiet night settles around me, like dust to ancient relic, like sunlight to morning. It's so liberating to be in the middle of something so vast as nighttime, or just time. Because as the minutes tick away, they envelope me in a cocoon of warmth and safety. I feel like
I'm suspended in air. Like
I'm looking down on a desolate street in the darkness, where nothing is alive but the bulb of a streetlamp, glaring harsh yellow into dense nothingness. And it's so peaceful.
Nothing exists but me. I alone. Alone isn't a very solitary word, actually. It's the greatest company sometimes.
.kon. Monday, March 26, 2007