Today was pretty fun^____^ I have the word fantastic in my head, though, if it really was all that I don't know. haha. But it was pretty nice, hanging out, seeing all my friends again.
Some surprised turn-ups. Like, Mardhi and Maryam. And Rahmah~!!!
I did NOT see them coming. M&M were supposed to be busy at school, and Rahmah was thought to be on holiday. It was fantastic. Then Nyzah and Ida came too, which I felt was a special treat. haha, you know, my sitting buddies. Also personal bullies, but hey, I'll just let that slide past =D
Mok and Nadi were there, the evil twinnies came, as did Amirah and Nashitah. Am I missing out on anyone? I hope not >__<
* Wards off a swarm of angry forgotten people with a baguette
Don't ask *
You know what else surprised me? I swear to Allah, I was completely convinced that despite my saying it would be a potluck, no one would bring anything. But I was wrong~! Though, really guys, what's up with the regulatory potato chips and chocolate chip cookies? And all of the same brand too!
Tell me, did you plan that? * chuckles *
All in all, it was a pretty terrific/fun day. I really enjoyed seeing and spending some time with you guys again.
Special thanks to
Momok and
Mardhi, you guys helped me out A LOT with the planning and inviting, and whatnot. I owe you guys loads ^____^ *
glomps you two with hugs and kisses *
A toast: To everlasting friendship, and a great start to our new lives~!
Kaaampaaaiiiiiiiii ( Is this right?
Maryam? )