Something which i only just remembered.
On friday morning, first class of the day, APEL Tutorial with our CP, Mr Jet.
He was loking for someone to volunteer to be class rep, aka Jet's personal assistant. No one wanted to, even with the whatever points that came with it.
Then, in came Rou Han. Not late, but last to arrive. Jet needed no further prompting, and swooped down on poor Rou Han.
Jet : " Rou Han, I volunteer you to be class rep!"
Rou Han : Huh?? * confused *
Class : That's not volunteering, that's forcing!
Jet: That's how it's done in army. When you go to army, all the captain and high ranking people will ' volunteer' you, to do things.
later
Jet: okay, i make things easier for you, I'll volunteer some other people to help you, so you
will be the head of the volunteer group.
* looks at name list, then looks at classroom *
Okay, Kevin, i volunteer you!
hmn . . . Bee-gen! I volunteer you! (He pronounces my name as Bee-Gen)
And so, i am in charge of Gasper, Mei Yi, Pei Fen and Yani. I wasn't even consulted about who i wanted to be in charge with, coz, we always seat together during class. hehe, I'm not complaining, though, it WOULD be nice if i got to mix around some more. But, no matter, they're already my friends, so, they won't mind me breathing down their neck ^__^