Wah~!
Orientation was damn fun.
Super duper fun.
But seriously people, i am TOO TIRED to give you DETAILS.
All i want to do is to collapse onto my bed, and sleep. Ah, sweet, sweet sleep.
It's really very sad it's all over now. Well, there's still my school orientation, but i bet it won't be half as fun as FOW.
I am most definitely coming back as a GL! I don't care what i have to do to be one. I wanna do this again and again, woohoo.
Right, right, eventhough my body is threatening to go dead on me, my mind is still partly high. Anyway, bottom line is, i came, i went, i had fun!
And to quote our dear GL Gay, who got teary eyed when he said his final goodbyes coz he's a third year who has already graduated hence, this is his last time as a GL, Win or lose it doesn't matter, but pattern must be nice.
Three cheers and three cheers and three cheers for Gay!
Hip hip, Hooray!
Hip hip, Hooray!
Hip hip, Hooray!
!!! I'm supposed to make this short! It's way too long as it is, so, in the nutshell ( Mary, Peanut Theory! ) I had a great time. Am so glad i got to experience something like what i did these past three days.
Thank you~! eventhough you people will not read this, but i convey my thanks nonetheless.
*sings chabo cheer to self *