was in a semi-annoyed mood for most of the day. i dunno why, just felt like beheading someone.
woo, anger management classes? haha
nah, just wasn't my usual chirpy self.
you know, amidst orientations and meeting up with people, i really
haven't had much time for myself. And for someone who has had so much time on her hands
doing nothing these past few months, i miss it!
it's almost a shame it's gonna be gone so soon, with school starting and all... almost.
haha, coz I'm still all hyped up about school.
as it is, I'm already so in love with it. but enough about my unhealthy obsession with a building.
i miss Dee Dee! haha, i really miss that brat. we were able to stay so close throughout secondary school because of constant studying together and tuition, but now that she's in jc and I'm off to poly, we hardly ever see or talk to each other.
ah well. should talk to her soon or something. same goes for Rahmah. but, we e-mail each other. that girl should just get a hotmail account, chatting is much easier than e-mailing. hee
in the meantime, im meeting aisyah tomorrow to make use of my complimentary freedom writer movie ticket, and some friends on Tuesday to get our ez link card business over and done with.
then, more orientation on wednesday. wooohoo, i feel busy. haha.
wonder how I'm gonna fit ferhad in all these? im not supposed to see him on weekends. I'll work something out.
on the bright side, i don't feel like killing anyone anymore. yay. peace no war, or something like that. I'm off to amuse myself somehow, buhbye