Just came back from watching the latest Mr. Bean movie with the family. It was my first time, actually, watching with everyone there. Note to self: Hamzah is extremely noisy! The boy keeps on talking and asking questions. >__<
Apart from that, it was OKAY. I was never much of a Mr. Bean fan so it wasn't fantastic or anything.
I went out with Mok yesterday. haha, was fun~ Went to swensens, then walked around window shopping. We made four trips to the bathroom ( or was it five? ), mostly because of me, hehe . . .
Sometime later a lady from Tampines Library called saying i won a Freedom writers gift pack, consisting of a complimentary movie ticket, a notebook and a pen. I've never won anything before, so, cool~
Anyway, now I've got another reason to go out with my friends. Amal is definitely coming along, and i invited momok/aisyah to tag along, seeing that she was with me when i got the call ^_^
Mundane news aside, I'm going for the FOW next week! woohoo, Monday to be precise. Can't wait. It's gonna be a lot of fun~
And the week after that, i have another orientation, IT school orientation, this time, there's an overnight involved. Needless to say, my parents aren't too ecstatic with the idea. But of course, i am the exact opposite. ^__^ Inconvenience aside, it will be fantastic, i just know it. Even if it isn't well, i won't let it get to me now will i?
Lots of stuff to do, my calendar is full! It's very rare that happens, so let's savour it while it lasts eh?