Wokie, a quick update. Friday night was pretty fun, at least, meeting the GLs was fun, watching Kaistor perform was, hanging out with Raihan, Sofia and Din by the sandwich machine was haha, fun and funny. Then we had the mass dance, singing and stuff, and jam and hop, of which i attended maybe 15 minutes of.
But it was all good. Loads of us Kaistorians came back, and only a handful of others from the other empires. So, yay for Kaistors, we are truly a united empire. haha
Anyway, moving on. I finally made use of my complimentary ticket to watch Freedom Writers yesterday, went to TM with Aisyah. I was kinda afraid she wouldn't enjoy the movie, then it would simply be a waste of money. But the movie turned out pretty good.
All about racial discrimination and a society in an undeclared war. Was a good watch, definitely very illuminating and inspiring.
Unfortunately, maybe too much air condition has got me sick. I have the beginnings of a cold, and I've been coughing and sneezing all of yesterday.
Tomorrow my school orientation begins, i hope I'll be in better health then, else i wouldn't be able to fully enjoy everything. Also, don't wanna risk getting my future classmates sick~
nyahahaha, well, I'm off to get some food in mine stomach and get ready to go out. Am meeting some people to get our ez link business settled and to maybe hang out afterwards. Maybe. I'm sick, remember. And i have a big urge to just skip out, stay at home and curl up with the book i am halfway through right now.
Sigh, so much for that.