I actually had something in mind to tell you guys . . but i seem to have forgotten what is it ^_^"
let's think. .
*thinks*
*thinks really hard*
*thinks really really hard*
Oh yeah! Now i remember!
I skipped PRSP lecture in the morning, because really, i wanted to sleep in, and,
PRSP isn't all that hard.
Bad move.
Apparently, about half of the LT thought along the same lines as i did, and Miss Vivien was not happy. And SO, she proceeded to randomly call out names.
One of which was mine.
Twice.
And i wasn't there, i was happily snuggled under my blanket in my room.
*
headdesks *
damn. I guess my
PRSP lecture skipping days are over. It's the only lecture i skip. So far,
I've skipped two lectures. Last week and yesterday. But then, it's only
coz I'm pretty okay with the class. And the LT is so bloody full, i hate it. Every other lecture is always only half-filled at best.
But then, i shouldn't even be skipping to begin with, so, i shall not do that anymore.
=)
On a lighter note,
I'm getting along much better with my
CMSK1 group members.
haha, they're a really lame, funny bunch ^_^
And, and, and,
I'm watching Pirates of the Caribbean tomorrow! Yes ah~!! Will be fun, i hope.
Oh yea~ Maryam! Thanks for that Ouran/DN crack post~! ^_^ Very, very amusing!
Kill Kill Heart Attack~!!
XD