I can honestly say i hate visual literacy. . .
Okay, let's rephrase.
I can honestly say i hate visual literacy during the weekend, when i'm supposed to conplete whatever crackpot assignment we are required to finish for the following week.
>.<
Other than that, i had a pretty good day. I followed Uncle Feroz, Mama and ferhad to JB. Didn't do anything specific, just walked around, had fun in each others' company. We did do the regulatory shopping for DVDs and Xbox games for Ferhad. I got some stuff for myself as well. A copy of dreamweaver is one, let's see if i can run it on my laptop. If i do, life will be so much easier when it comes to WDS.
I also got myself a new earpiece. Yay~ Now, i can listen to my songs via lappy in peace; meaning, i won't disturb Mumtaz while she's sleeping in the dead of the night ^^
One other notable event. We ate sushi~~! yummy, yummy sushi~! Me like, me like!
Was a good day. Though i did receive some very odd/amusing/entertaining smses involving myself; Bigen >-<,
pokeballs and hitting peoples' heads. . . yeah . . . this is what you get when you have crazy friends.
haha!
Yoshi~ off to bed in a bit. But first, gonna help my cousin figure out his brand new Mp4. Some people have all the luck!