I had the weirdest conversation with Aisyah last night, or rather, this morning. Haha, and nope, i will not repeat any of it here. Still, it was rather . . . odd. haha, So, Aisyah, now you know .. how weird some people can get ^^
In any case, a quick update about the last few days.
CCN was . . . haha, well, an experience, if anything else. There were a handful of the classmates who ran off after 5 minutes, or the less irresponsible ones, 1/2 an hour. But, i think, the majority of us actually did our part. Jet said we did OKAY, and he was happy we tried anyway. lol
I really wouldn't mind doing it again, though, having spent these few weeks with my classmates, i have come to realise just how dedicated and resourceful my fellow maarifians were. I never recognised just how innovative we all were, till now, when i compare my maarif friends and my poly friends, well, let's just say, the girls are definitely more willing to put in their heart and soul into everything they do.
Saturday morning, i could barely drag myself out of bed, but i had to, seeing that i had a family day meeting to attend. I'm one of the hosts for this year's family day performance night,
which i am a bit apprehensive of, seeing that i have to speak in Malay, but, i shall try my best! Saidatul decided to back out of her role as my co-host, so, instead, an Abang Taufik replaced her. Only, i had no idea who Abang Taufik was! >.<
hee, but he was at the meeting, and i met him, so now i know. And he's really nice, so, I'm looking forward to working with him.
Which brings us to today. I stayed up really late last night, studying. Today's about more studying. Feels good to hit the books. hee, it really does. I've been at it for about 5 hours now, with small breaks to use the bathroom and eat.
Aisyah says poly has made me hardworking. I don't think so. It's just, haha, i love school! So, you do what you love right? And, i really do love what I'm studying, so, you do the math.
So anyway, I'd better be off now. The books are calling. And i still have a lot to do. No stories/poems/bits of Crack today, sorry guys
i make it sound like a drug^__^ . Maybe later, hee. But then, I've been posting up stuff like that these past few days. Guess I'm out of my long hiatus eh?
Right right, off i go. ja ne, minna-san~