Pop the sparkling grape bottles, and put on your party hats! Let's all celebrate the publishing of my
200th post!!!weee~ haha, we've come a loooooong way ^^
From 25/3/06 to 4/5/07, i have managed to blab, moan, grumble, complain and yak 200 times online. haha! that's certainly one way of looking at it.
Celebratory news aside, i made it through a very long day, which started off on a bad note because of my incompetency and tendecy to procrastinate. I shall not do it anymore! Henceforth, i have realised the error of my ways, and i shall no longer walk down the path to laziness and ineptitde!
In other words, it means i will print out lecture/tutorial/practical notes the night before, instead the morning after.
Actually today wasn't half as bad as my overimaginative mind thought it would be.My new favourite subject is now CMSK1, Effective Interpersonal Communication. I like our lecturer, Audrey. And the atmosphere in class is so relaxed and laid-back. You know i like it when people adopt that sort of attitude. You feel very at ease =>
Dreamweaver was pretty interesting too. I think i need to download the programme, to practice with at home. And i wonder if papa will let me pull apart the computer to get better acquainted with the different components of the system unit.
hmn . .i think I'll ask him.
After all, it's not like we're short of computers at home. We have 2 computers, and 2 laptops, so, i don't think he'll mind. I just wanna make sure i know what's what. Mr Simon pretty much left us on our own, and Mei
Yi and i got a crackpot PC that wouldn't function properly.
Anyway, for the first time in these two weeks, i stayed back after school for dinner with some friends. Pei Fen, Michelle,
Yani, Gaspar, Kenneth and
Shi Kang ( i think that's how you spell his name ) were there, and we had a load of fun talking and fooling around. We kept teasing and disturbing one another, and were laughing the entire time. Maybe i should stay back more often,
heh. Maybe. =)
This Sunday, there's gonna be an IT school
freshies outing to
Sentosa. I don't know if i should go. My mother gave me the okay sign
which was a surprise because i didn't think she would so it's entirely up to me. I haven't decided yet though.
While the group I'm usually with is very nice and friendly and all, i sometimes feel as though
I'm a welcomed and accepted stranger
teetering on the edge of a solid circle of friendship, and it's like
I'm trying to barge my way in,almost, but then, i think i'm just being petty and particlar and overly sensitive, so i don't usually entertain those thoughts because then someone will shoot a smile my way or strike up a conversation, and i don't feel uncertain anymore.
I don't think anyone would believe me if i said i was a loner in school. And that i was sometimes mean and insensitive and i only stuck to my own group of friends and didn't really care about anyone else.
hee, sounds so
tao. ^^
LolMoving on. I'll think about Sunday. In the meantime, your thoughts? Should i go?