Tomorrow, class 10-6, no stops, no breaks.
Die.
But then, Yew Beng reminded us to bring snack to munch in between classes
so, hopefully it won't be so bad
And, for most part, it's tutorials and lab, so we won't be stuck in LTs listening to potentially boring lectures * coughcmsycough *
So, the classes for tomorrow are:
PRSP (lec)
PRSP (lec)
CMSY (lab)
CMSY (lab)
CMSK1 (tut)
CMSK1 (tut)
WDS (lab)
WDS(lab)
Damn, we have to decide on a project topics by tomorrow for WDS. Initially, I'd decided on extreme sports, like rock-climbing for instance. Now that i think about it, and after seeing samples of last year's student's work, i think that may not be the best idea.
No mater, i shall think about it tomorrow.
In the mean time, things to remember.
Print out CMSY lab notes
CMSK 1tutorial notes
WDS notes
and PRSP notes.
I'm not bringing my laptop tomorrow! I'm so sorry hubby, but you're just too heavy. It's not THAT heavy, but i only have 2 hours worth of lectures, I'm not gonna burden myself with unnecessary weight.
Also, laptop usage is mostly for CMSY lectures. Coz Mike can't seem to make the class anymore interesting than it already is
not interesting at all, but very important, and very useful Yoshi~
Off to bed i go! Need to recharge for my grueling day tomorrow. Somehow, i think I'll not enjoy myself much. And somehow, i think I'll find some sort of solace in CMSK1. Audrey ( or did we have to call her Miss Toh? ) makes me feel at ease, somewhat. Kinda has the same 'aura' as T. Sarinah.
Anyway, yep. Sleep calls. Night all.