Hey guys, haven't been blogging much these past few days. It's not through lack of time though, more like, lack of interest.
But still, if it weren't for you guys who regularly read this, i would probably temporarily give up on it.
hehe.
In
any case, it's term test week right no, and i have one more paper this
Friday, then i am done~!
So far, the papers have been relatively easy. There were one or two questions that were a bit tricky ( but they were worth quite a
lot of marks! ), so, we'll see how it turns out. Hopefully, i did well enough not to be disappointed with myself =)
Tests aside, the weekend prior to them, was really, super busy. I mentioned a family day chalet, and my being the MC, didn't I?
It actually turned out
pretty okay. I mean, i have no problems public speaking, only, it was in MALAY! Bloody, ruddy Malay! And you know my
malay sucks! Thank goodness for
Abang Taufik, who helped me out tremendously, whenever i was stuck, or just didn't know what to say ( we didn't have time to come up with a script beforehand, hence, it was very, spontaneous. )
I like being spontaneous! I like being impromptu, only, in
English please! Not in
Malay, never in
Malay.
I managed though, somehow. But, a lesson learnt, never, ever, agree to doing something without knowing the full, and exact details *nod nod*
Saturday night, was pretty fun. We - my cousins and uncle - took a drive down to
Changi Village for some
bapok-spotting,
hehex. Was pretty retarded la, but, we still hunted down our very feminine men, and laughed our asses off at them ( in the car of course, uncle
idroz wouldn't let us try talking to them . . . )
I know, i know, why torture those poor people,
haha, well, who knows. We were bored, in search of some stupid, mindless fun. And there they were. Sorry guys, i
don't really have anything against them. It's their lives, let them run it the way they want to.
I actually have some video recordings of the performance night, on
Saturday, with me and
abang T
aufik as MC if any of you are interested.
haha, yes yes,
I'm actually
granting your permission to laugh your arses off at the sight of me cocking up on stage. ^^"
The things i do for you people . .
haha, you'd better appreciate it!