Welcome
You came to me
Head upright
Back straight
Yet the shadow silhouetting
the door
Is not the genuine article
It's a beautiful doll
with broken springs
And a porcelain face
cracked in half
But held together by slivers of clay
I see unspilled tears
threatening to make little rivulets down
blushing cheeks
And the slender fingers
that tremble so slightly
And the walk that falters
It's so painful to watch
A walking time bomb
Push the red button
It's time for your self-destruction
me
Begum Farah
16
Madrasah Al Maarif
Temasek Polytechnic
School of IT
I'm a GETer!
Loves//
My Laptop!(i love youu!!!)
Music
Anime
All night phone sessions
Hot chocolate
Wishlist//
TPSU Sub Comm
4.0 GPA
Flawless skin
Enough time to do everything i want to
Monday, June 18, 2007
I actually wrote a post earlier, but before i could upload it, i got disconnected from the server. Damn the shaky wireless connection in my room.
Anyway, highlights of my previous post~~~~ Plus a few added stuff
- Interestingly enough, my body seems to think i have extra weight on me, and has wasted no time in removing them. Yes, in this more or less 2 months of schooling, i have lost 6 kg.
*gasps* i know. As if i wasn't thin enough.
I never really bothered that much about my weight, because I've never had to. As to being underweight, practically everyone in my family is, so, it's pretty much hereditary. It's not like we don't eat. But i think this is a bit unhealthy. So, I'm gonna try to gain weight from now on. At least, those 6kg i lost I know! i was shocked too!
Yew Beng did something kinda cute/nice? just now. We went to KFC after doing our assignments still not completed and i kinda mentioned to him about the weight-loss thing. And he made me eat half of his cheese fries. hehe . . . i quote " You cannot leave here until you finish all your food! "
I don't have an eating disorder you know! I'm not anorexic, nor am i bulimic. I just have a very fast metabolic rate. *nod nod*
- I'm addicted to WoW >.<
- I'm kinda annoyed, coz I've been trying to load the next few episodes of Fate/Stay Night, but every time i try, the server will disconnect, and I'm stuck having to refresh the page * !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *
- I didn't go for the tpsu sub comm interview today. Didn't have the chance. Though i did go to school, by the time we packing up to leave, it was almost 5. And i didn't manage to come early enough to go before meeting Yew Beng. I'm gonna try to go tomorrow.
You know, it's really easy to simply not go, and tell myself, it wasn't all that important anyway. But, I'm not gonna skip out on this. I just know I'll enjoy myself. And i know, it'll be one of those things that I'll be happy i took the time i try out for. So, I'm not going to change my mind about it.
Funny how we sometimes let opportunities slip thorough our fingers, simply because we didn't have the courage to grab hold of it. It happens all the time doesn't it? Really, in the end, it's because we're afraid aren't we? But, what have we got to be afraid of? Change? Change is good. If we didn't change, and stuck to the routine, imagine how mundane life would be. We're depriving ourselves of an opportunity to grow, and to realize certain parts of ourselves that we never even knew existed.
I'll cut the jabber, and get straight to the point. I'm going for that interview, no matter what. No excuses.
- I actually read something interesting some time ago. Wanted to write a post on it, but, i hide behind the excuse of ' i couldn't be bothered ' But I'll write about it later on, maybe.
.kon. Monday, June 18, 2007