I swear, i had so much to tell before i decided to blog, but the instant i opened up to the create post page, i just forgot ^_^
hehe. Well that aside. I'm going back to school tomorrow. Yew Beng and i are gonna met up and help each other out with Alice/PRSP. I'm almost done,but i still have to figure out a few things, and i actually have some other ideas, so i might just scrap whatever it is i've done so far in exchange for my other ideas.
Not important.
Anyway.
Haha! I managed to escape from going to a wedding today by feigning sick. Actually, i
am sick, i just exaggerated a
little. I have never liked going to weddings, because almost every one my mom drags me to, i have no idea who is getting married, let alone how i'm related to him/her and really, i couldn't care less. I simply cannot fathom why people absolutely have to invite half the country's population
okay, that's exaggerating to see a man and a woman legitimate their union. Or something like that.
>.< going =")" class="blsp-spelling-corrected" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">I'll let her
and most importantly, my grandmother go wild with the guest list. So long the reception is somewhere overseas, it can be in Malaysia for all i care,
coz then half the guests won't bother coming ^^
I tend to talk a lot of nonsense with my family, but hey, it's fun.