It's 1.17 am. I think, this is the latest/earliest
depends on how you look at it post I've uploaded, considering it's a school night. Yep, school is starting tomorrow!
I half feel like jumping for joy, but most of me just want to crawl under my blanket and succumb to sweet slumber. I'm really tired!
I FINALLY finished off my PRSP assignment. Animation, report, printing of codes and all that. Well, except burning my work onto a CD. The most important thing, and yet it is not done.
Well, the fact is, i can't! For some reason, it simply refuses to be burnt. I was on the verge of tears ( victim of procrastination. Am i stupid or what, the one assignment i have to hand in first thing Monday morning, i don't complete, but i get everything else done ) Well, save the lecture for some other time.
The fact of the mater is i couldn't decide! I kept starting on one animation, then abandoning it and doing something else instead. I think I'm capable of a much better work than what I'm handing in, but, oh well.
Anyway,Yew Beng and Gaspar are gonna help me with the burning thing. Thank goodness! Gaspar said he could get it done for me ( T_T Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! ) so i sent him the files. And YB's gonna meet me 10 mins or so earlier, just in case. So he can help me transfer the files to his lappy and see if there's anything he can do.
Thank goodness for friends! This won't be the first time YB and Gaspar helped me out of a tight spot. Last time was VisLit. YB helped me get my photos printed, and Gaspar offered me some of his. I only hope i can repay them =)
In any case, haha. What a long-winded post this has become. I only wanted to come online to wish my JC friends a very good luck for your papers! So, Good Luck guys! Jia You~! Do your best! ^^ hehex, read your doas before starting your papers =D
You know, for term test, i really wanted to do that! I just felt like cupping my hands and reciting the regulatory prayers, just like how i have been so accustomed to doing all those years in Madrasah. We even did that during Os, sitting amongst the other candidates from TKSS.
Somehow, it felt a bit paiseh this time. Kinda feel like a bad thing, feeling paiseh.
In any case, all the best guys. Try to stay calm, and don't panic aite?
My thoughts and prayers are with you!
=D
=D
=D