/ ` Let the water of calm trickle over my doubts ` ` says:
???????
tensaisama San... Ni... Ichi! Boom~! says:
quote of the day:
/ ` Let the water of calm trickle over my doubts ` ` says:
lol
tensaisama San... Ni... Ichi! Boom~! says:
"You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one."- James A. Froude
/ ` Let the water of calm trickle over my doubts ` ` says:
aah
very useful
:D
tensaisama San... Ni... Ichi! Boom~! says:
hai
/ ` Let the water of calm trickle over my doubts ` ` says:
arigatou
what happened to your bro?
tensaisama San... Ni... Ichi! Boom~! says:
that's why when i first read it:
/ ` Let the water of calm trickle over my doubts ` ` says:
yea?
tensaisama San... Ni... Ichi! Boom~! says:
I MUST TELL BEGUM!!
/ ` Let the water of calm trickle over my doubts ` ` says:
hahahaaww
An excerpt from a conversation i had with Maryam some several months back that i'd copied and posted on my blog back then. What Mary said on the tag board
*checks again . . Yes, I'm right *
kinda made me want to read some of those random posts. And i came across that. hahaa. I remember, that got me laughing a lot. Kinda made me feel a bit sentimental as well, reading one or two of them. Remnants of my past. hehe, okay, no need to be so melodramatic.
But really, i think I've come a long way from being the person i was only a year ago. I spoke of change, briefly, in my previous post. And you know, i think i've undergone a whole lot of that.
Amal says, ever since going to poly, i have unleashed my inner psychotic-ness. haha. Well, it is true that I've become more open-minded, more exposed, and definitely friendlier to the point of scariness?? hehex
But, i dunno. I kinda missed the girl from sec 4 pink. Sometimes a loner, other times, bouncing around class like the mad person she is. Those long, quiet months, were almost like a dream. thinking of it now, i can scarcely convince myself those memories were really real, they really do exist.
Haha, now i sound insane. I guess what I'm trying to say is, it feels so long ago, like it happened in another lifetime, to another girl who just happens to look like myself. I have my life now, and it feels so different.
I'm happy, always. I'm contented, and very, very satisfied. Not saying i wasn't a year ago. I was, but, in a different way. It felt different.
You know, i only hope, that, one day, I'll be able to get back to where i came from. I wasn't sure - i still am not now, but i was even more uncertain then - but somehow, that was okay. I remember feeling that, sometimes, when i was alone, i would metamorph into someone almost entirely different from the loud, boisterous person i tended to be. Not that that was all a front, it was most definitely a part of who i was, but then, i liked being quieter. And softer. But i could only be that way alone, or perhaps, with a very select group of people.
Anyway, enough of reminiscing, and hogging the spotlight yes, i know, it's my blog, but really, we could be discussing more important stuff, like how to accomplish world peace, and the fact that here are thousands of people hungry, homeless, and loveless. Which of the three dyou think is the worst?
hehe. life goes on nya? Even so, it's nice to think back sometimes