Why does it feel like i
haven't posted anything for quite sometime?
* checks date of last post*
See, not true! But i still feel that way all the same.
Anyway. Today felt empty. Because, after two days of overwork and
super tight schedules, i finally had nothing to do.
haha, and it felt great! If somewhat weird, but great nonetheless. I got to catch up on sleep,
fanfiction and watch
tv!
haha,
which was quite a luxury really.
This morning, i overslept, and ended up 1/2 an hour late for
Vislit. This might come across as shocking?, but our
VisLit lecturer is always late by at least 20 minutes, so, arriving after he does isn't a problem to him. Only, we had a
different lecturer today.
Thank
goodness he's the nice sort, and didn't really mind. So i went to the back of the class and sat down trying to catch my breath - i ran from the
bus stop to class,
coz hmy sms-ed me about the change of lecturer.
It was pretty fun though, but, looking around, more than half the class was half-dead - including myself- but yeah, well, what
dyou expect, most of them were up till the early hours of the morning trying to finish the
VisLit assignment, which we didn't even have to hand in!
* throws tantrum *
I was one of them! I
already finished mine
during the weekend after term test, but i wanted to redo, because it
really wasn't my best and i want an A dammit, so i ended up sleeping at 4.30
Lucky for me,
Jazil kept me company through most of it. And for that, i am extremely grateful. He did sacrifice his sleep
after all XDAlso, my class went nuts during
CMath tutorial. Kevin,
Jia Hao and some other guys kept singing " I can give you Gatsby .... Gatsby " over and over.
haha! It's safe to say, my class is never short of entertainment.
Anyway,
I'm suddenly missing my
madrasah friends! Girls, i miss you! I can't wait for next weekend, we can have fun at escape together =D