Hello all.
Am stealing some time away from CMaths, Java and Comp System to blog a little. Feels good to do some work again, instead of just slacking around and half-understanding what's going on.
I'm in full study mode! haha, gosh i feel like some sort of machine, saying that.
Okay okay. Harry Potter was . . phenomenal. Okay, maybe that's too high a praise, but it really was fantastic. I take back everything I've said about it not being good enough, this final addition wraped everything up nicely. Though i do have some complaints about the ending, too . . nice, predictable. .
Ah well, you can't please everyone. But, overall, i really enjoyed it. Full of twists and turns, and for once, i thought J.K did a good job of making everything seem as shroudy
this isn't a word, btw, and uncertain and as full of danger as it really should be. So, kudos to her!
Now my book is currently not with me, seeing that my cousin has kidnapped it the moment i declared i was done with it. Haha, well, i don't think I'll be seeing it anytime soon, except to pass it to other people.
^^
Should write my name on that book . . . . . .
Was supposed to go out today, but had a change of plans. Good thing though, coz now i can finally force myself to sit down at my desk and study ^^"
Speaking of which, i really should get back to that. Soonest begun, soonest end. Also, don't think i should be expecting any fanfic updates for the next few days; every fanfic writer out there is probably still busy fully processing everything they've just read over the past couple of hours.
heeh, what a waste=))
Btw, Mary, thanks for the photos! I see kawaii Ichigo-san! And me, with Zangetsu in my clutches. Bankai! =D
*my sister just entered the room, and told me to lower down the volume. I'm listening to This is the Prince of Tennis. What can i say, japanese songs give me drive?? haha, Do Your best anyone?